Tip #1) Install Samsung Link on your Smart TV, Laptop, Smart Phone, and/or tablet – it’s more than just screen mirroring!
- Use Samsung Link to stream photos, music and videos stored on a registered device or web storage service to any connected device of your choice. You can enjoy your favorite videos from your smartphone on your Smart TV for bigger entertainment. Or play a slideshow of your photos from your laptop on your Smart TV and share memorable moments with the entire family. Or play your favorite new song to your Smart TV for the best sound. Simply requires devices to be connected to internet service.
Tip #2) Hardwire your Smart TV for a better streaming experience!
- If you have a large, odd shaped, or solid brick homes may have a difficult time getting a reliable connection to your wifi or maybe your router is not strong enough, either way it can cause dreaded buffering… Making you want you want to throw the remote into the TV… Well set the remote down. There is an easy fix that is a lot cheaper than buying new equipment or upgrading your wifi plan.
- Simply buy some ethernet cable from a local electronics store, plug one end into your router’s ethernet out ports, then plug the other end into your TV’s ethernet in port.
- Then go to settings, internet connection, select ethernet connection (other option besides “wireless”), select your network, then type in your password. You are now connected to your internet and have the fastest, most, reliable, “better than wifi” signal possible in your home.
Tip #3) Turn your phone or tablet into a smart remote!
1. IR blaster
- Many newer mobile devices, like the Samsung Galaxy S 6 and LG G4, are equipped withIR blasters—the same infrared tech that your old TV remote uses to communicate with your TV. If your phone has an IR blaster, download a TV-remote app like Smart Remote. Not only can it control your TV, but also any device that receives an IR signal—set-top boxes, DVD and Blu-ray players, stereo equipment and even some air-conditioning systems.
2. Manufacturer app
- Today’s Smart TVs have accompanying manufacturer apps. Samsung Smart TVs, for example, are compatible with the Samsung TV Remote App. The app allows your device and television to communicate over your Wi-Fi network. Chances are if you have a Smart TV, there’s an app that’ll turn your device into a remote.
Tip #4) Get a custom font for your Samsung smartphone & Discounted apps/services!
- You can change the font style and font size on your device. Tochange the font settings, from the Home screen, touch Menu > Settings > My device > Display . Touch Font style, and choose Default font, Choco cooky, Cool Jazz, Rosemary, or Samsung Sans. Touch Download to download new fonts from Samsung Apps. There are 100’s of fonts on the Samsung app store. Some are free and some you have to purchase.
- Before you purchase any app on the Google play store, check the Samsung app store first. They often have weekly deals and/or discounted apps. Plus there is a list of samsung exsluive apps available to samsung users only! They even have a kids app store that has a great game selection!
Get Black Friday deals on SAMSUNG items with:
- With NO payments till Jan 2016
- Pick up on Black Friday with no hassle
- And be there to win your tickets to see Star Wars.